Diploma in Fashion Styling offered by Academy of Design and Management, Cochin under guidance and management of JD Institute of Fashion Technology, is designed for individuals who are interested in making a career as a fashion stylist or as an image consultant.
The Diploma in Fashion Styling teaches students the fundamentals of styling and equips them with the ability to develop creative working methods. Fashion Draping, Mannequin Styling, Personal and Client Styling, Budget Based Styling, Makeup and Hair, Coordinating Looks, and Thematic Shoots are among the topics covered by students. The course takes a more hands-on, learning-by-doing approach, supplemented by industry exposure, to help students understand the responsibilities of a stylist.
|Eligibility: SSLC | +2 | Any Graduation||Duration: 3 Months||Language: English|
|Seats: 60 Seats||Availability: JD Institute – Cochin||Department: Fashion|
COURSE OVERVIEWThe three-month Diploma in Fashion Styling offered by Academy of Design and Mnanagement, Cochin:
- Assists students in learning and understanding the various methods of styling; aids in the development of the ability to adapt styling needs based on individual clients.
- Provides the technical knowledge required to master editorial styling for a variety of applications such as advertisements, promotional platforms, films, fashion shows, and books.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of various aspects of styling photography, make-up, hair styling, and the post-production process.
- Seeks to explore the sourcing, props, and accessories for various fashion styling shoots.
LEARNING OUTCOMESPost completion of the Diploma in Fashion Styling, the student will be able to:
- Learn everything there is to know about the roles and responsibilities of a stylist.
- Gain an understanding of how the fashion industry works and the various communication functions available in both national and international fashion markets.
- Create a portfolio that showcases various styles and looks.
The demand for professional fashion stylists is at an all-time high, both nationally and internationally. After completing JD Institute of Fashion Technology‘s 3-month Diploma course in Fashion Styling, you will have a plethora of career opportunities in the worlds of fashion, art, and design. To list a few, you can:
- Start your own styling endeavour
- Work with the crème-de-la-crème of the Fashion industry and Fashion publication houses
- Build a career in product and editorial styling
- Begin your own enterprise on personal grooming and image consulting
- Orientation & Basics of Fashion
- Epod Analysis & Coordinating Looks
- Fashion Accessory Making
- Product/Food Styling & Flat Lays Styling
- Personal Styling
- Budget-based Client Styling
- Fashion Styling With A Twist
- Mannequin Styling
- Fashion Draping
- Post-production (Adobe Photoshop)
- Makeup & Hair Styling
- Fashion Photography
- Fashion Styling Portfolio
- Creative Thematic Shoot