Academy Of Design & Management, Cochin under the guidance and management of JD Institute Of Fashion Technology offers a One Year Diploma in Fashion Technology, a renowned program which set a standard for the innovative and supportive fashion technology. Over the course period, the students will be able to explore and learn the technical aspects in fashion and by the end it will make the graduates at the forefront of the fashion world with real-world skills. The program is structured, giving in equal importance to basic foundation to all details used in the garment production. The course will let you know what happening in the fast-changing field, while nurturing your practical and technical skills, exposing you to the challenging demands and procedures of the fashion world.
|Eligibility: SSLC | +2 | Any Graduation||Duration: 1 Year||Language: English|
|Seats: 60 Seats||Availability: JD Institute – Cochin||Department: Fashion|
One Year Diploma in Fashion Technology, from one of the best fashion schools in India, Academy of Design and Management, Cochin will make professionals who can influence the future of the fashion industry. Course comprises of learning about the traditional and advanced technical aspects of the fashion field, strategies and techniques of merchandising, pattern making and garment construction. Overall, Diploma in Fashion Technology will mold a fashion driven student to a highly skilled individual who can accomplish real results in the ever changing fashion world.
LEARNING OUTCOMESStudents in Diploma from Academy of Design and Management, Cochin will be equipped to face the industry with all latest technological and skill based knowledge. This program:
- Simulates a professional working atmosphere and constantly adapts to reflect the changing marketplace.
- Helps to Analyse a target market and their needs through both theoretical and hands-on research.
- Helps to build a strong foundation of design basics and discover how the fashion industry works.
- Motivates students to explore the possibilities of establishing an entrepreneurial skill.
- Allow students to experience a fast-paced production process, from design conception to sales in fashion industry.
The Diploma Course helps one either establish their own label or gain experience in various fields such as :-
- Fashion Buyer
- Product Developer
- Visual Merchandiser
- Fashion Columnist
- Design Assistant
- Pattern Assistant
- Production Assistant
- Quality Assurance Associate
- Fashion Theory
- Fashion Illustration
- Fashion Forecasting
- Fashion Merchandising
- Textile Appreciation
- Fabric Manipulation
- Fashion Sourcing
- Fashion Thinking
- Fashion Sales & Marketing
- Fashion Entrepreneurship
- Visual Merchandising
- Fashion Styling
- Fashion Photography