The 40-day Diploma in International Fashion Styling offered at Academy of Design and Management, Cochin ,under the guidance and management by JD Institute of Fashion Technology .The intensive short-term programme that is being offered at the centers in Bangalore, Cochin, and Goa will help the student gain exposure to the fashion styling industry on a global scale. Prospective fashion stylists, fashion bloggers, image consultants, and others have the chance to learn about styling and participate in a fashion shoot in a setting that is appropriate for professionals.
The programme allows students to gain first-hand knowledge and instruction from international experts, and the diploma allows for the study of and travel to the fashion capitals of London and Paris. Additionally, the students are urged to compare and contrast its global influences. Delivering this 40-day intensive diploma programme are highly qualified instructors from India and abroad who have active backgrounds in the fashion and styling industries. Students who enroll have the chance to develop a styling portfolio in India and London as well as intern in India.
|Eligibility: SSLC | +2 | Any Graduation||Duration: 3 Months||Language: English|
|Seats: 60 Seats||Availability: JD Institute – Cochin||Department: Fashion|
COURSE OVERVIEWDiploma in International Fashion Styling enable students to:
- Develop their own fashion portfolio in three different countries: India, London and Paris.
- Develop a strong sense of personal, commercial and editorial styling in the world of fashion.
- Gain an in-depth understanding about the roles and responsibilities of a fashion stylist.
- Identify with the process of sourcing garments, props and accessories to develop your own fashion portfolio.
The 40-days Diploma in International Fashion Styling offered by Academy of Design and Management, Cochin under the guidance and management of JD Institute of Fashion Technology will help you establish your career as a fashion stylist in the following industries:
- Publication Houses
- Design Houses
- Luxury Brands
- Retail Outlets
- Online Portals
- Films and Media
The need and requirement for a professional fashion stylist is on an all-time high, regionally and globally. Post completion of the Diploma in International Fashion Styling, the student will be able to avail employment in various positions, not restricted to:
- Starting their own styling endeavor; continuing their creative practice.
- Work in international fashion styling projects.
- Working with fashion stylists and publication houses.
- Building a career in product and editorial styling.
- Beginning their own enterprise on personal grooming and image consulting.
1 month internship opportunity in India
STYLING EXPOSURE THROUGH TRAVEL – LONDON/PARIS
- Fashion Streets/places: Bond Street, Regent Street, Harrods, Galeries Lafayette etc.
- Fashion Culture, Art and Design Museums: Victoria and Albert Museum, Design Museum, British Museum, Louvre Museum
- Leisure Places : London Eye, Madame Tussauds, River Cruise etc.