|Eligibility: SSLC | +2 | Any Graduation||Duration: 3 Months||Language: English|
|Seats: 60 Seats||Availability: JD Institute – Cochin||Department: Photography|
COURSE OVERVIEWThe 3-month program offered by Academy of Design & Management, Cochin:
- Develop and train students to conceptualise and execute fashion photography shoots.
- Provide an in-depth understanding about the usage of light to create expressive and impressive fashion pictures.
- Teaches the importance of body language, getting the right expressions, emotions, and moods required for a fashion shoot
- Conveys an intense knowledge of the technical aspects of a camera, its working and its usage.
LEARNING OUTCOMESPost completion of Diploma in Fashion Photography, from Academy of Design and Management, Cochin the students will be able to:
- Encapsulate the entire medium of visual image from a technical as well as from an artistic point of view.
- Imagine, communicate and implement the technical skill sets required for the practice of fashion photography.
- Attain a clear-cut knowledge of handling the technical aspects of a camera and its usage.
- Professionally practice their own work and meet the standards of the industry.
CAREER OPPURTUNITIESPost completion of the Diploma in Fashion Photography, the student acquires work opportunity in:
- Still-life Photography
- Industrial Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Events Photography
- Editorial Photography
- Advertising Photography
- History And Introduction of Photography
- Cameras/ Different Formats in Digital Camera
- Core Camera Skills and Working Knowledge Of DSLR
- Lenses And Focal Lengths
- Composition And Understanding a Photographic Design from Point Of Visualization
- Visual Aesthetics for Photography
- Final Project