Academy Of Design & Management, cochin under the guidance and management of JD Institute Of Fashion Technology offers a 3 month Diploma in Fashion photography that promote deeper understanding of fundamental methodologies in fashion photography. The program encourages the students to develop the unique artistic perspectives enquire about the diversifying practice of photography through an exploratory and experimental approach. The course takes you through an intense professional training to build deep expertise in the field of Image and fashion photography. Through this course period, students experience professional photography combined with the technical and creative skills, with particular attention to the perception and communication of lifestyles connected to fashion and still life.
|Eligibility: SSLC | +2 | Any Graduation||Duration: 3 Months||Language: English|
|Seats: 60 Seats||Availability: JD Institute – Cochin||Department: Photography|
COURSE OVERVIEWThe 3-month program offered by Academy of Design & Management, Cochin:
- Develop and train students to conceptualise and execute fashion photography shoots.
- Provide an in-depth understanding about the usage of light to create expressive and impressive fashion pictures.
- Teaches the importance of body language, getting the right expressions, emotions, and moods required for a fashion shoot
- Conveys an intense knowledge of the technical aspects of a camera, its working and its usage.
LEARNING OUTCOMESPost completion of Diploma in Fashion Photography, from Academy of Design and Management, Cochin the students will be able to:
- Encapsulate the entire medium of visual image from a technical as well as from an artistic point of view.
- Imagine, communicate and implement the technical skill sets required for the practice of fashion photography.
- Attain a clear-cut knowledge of handling the technical aspects of a camera and its usage.
- Professionally practice their own work and meet the standards of the industry.
CAREER OPPURTUNITIESPost completion of the Diploma in Fashion Photography, the student acquires work opportunity in:
- Still-life Photography
- Industrial Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Events Photography
- Editorial Photography
- Advertising Photography
- History And Introduction of Photography
- Cameras/ Different Formats in Digital Camera
- Core Camera Skills and Working Knowledge Of DSLR
- Lenses And Focal Lengths
- Composition And Understanding a Photographic Design from Point Of Visualization
- Visual Aesthetics for Photography
- Final Project
The curriculum is empty