Josh talks Malayalam in Collaboration with ADM Students
Over the previous two years, they have held more than 60 lecture events in 60 Indian locales, reaching more than 130 million online. Josh is more than just a website that hosts videos; it’s a movement that aims to advance humanity.
Under the guidance of JD Institute of Fashion Technology Cochin, fashion photography students from Academy of Design and Management Cochin were given the opportunity to volunteer their upcoming shoots for Josh speaks Malayalam by working as a partner for this shoot held on January 21 and 22nd, 2023. where Josh Talks Malayalam extended the following advantages to our students as part of this partnership, and our students have had the excellent opportunity to participate in this platform.
1. Volunteering Certificate is issued by Josh Talks upon successful completion of the volunteer programme.
2. Josh Talks Malayalam, production company, will provide breakfast, lunch, and snacks to all volunteers.
3. Every volunteer was given on-the-job training in production, events, and curation.
4. Students were permitted to take part in live events and shootings.
5. Students had the opportunity to interact with famous people, influential figures, and other well-known people.
6. Josh Talks will give preference to students who desire to work for the company in the future, have the necessary talents, and satisfy the requirements for the position.
Students had the chance to work in the aforementioned divisions, including
1. Production, where they collaborated with the main team to operate the cameras, capture audio, arrange lighting, and perform other production-related duties.
2. Events: where the Students are responsible for managing all aspects of the event, from curation through production, and they will act as a bridge between Curation and Production.
3. Curation: During this phase, the students that are a part of the curation team will communicate directly with the Degnatories/Speakers and keep the production team updated on changes like the quantity of speakers, among other things.
More than 45 good presentations were filmed over the course of two days by students working with the Josh Talks team. Through their voluntary efforts, they have gained a thorough awareness of both the photographic aspects of how an event should be covered and how to perform other tasks equally.
Joining our Diploma in Fashion Photography programme at the Academy of design and Management cochin under the guidance of JD Institute of Fashion Technology in Cochin will give you the skills you need to meet the requirements of the photography industry and give you the opportunity to engage in professional practises through the variety of activities and events you will experience.